New Subpanel?

I am planning to install a new subpanel for the my dedicated stereo room. What is the recommend brand of panel and breakers should I install?

Thanks

Rocky
rocky2889
Now I know why you want and need a sub panel. If you have the money you may want to consider another option, an isolation transformer with an electrostatic shield like that of a Topaz. Feed the transformer with 240V, transformer output 120V. The output would then feed a small panel by a main breaker. Do you have a space near your equipment for such?
Is interesting so you suggesting an isolation transformer. So the output power would be pure so I don't need to worry about power condition which in turn save me some money on the power condition or power cords which it will pay for the isolation transfer. What is the type of isolation transformer you suggesting. I do have room for the transformer.

thanks
If you decide to go with an isolation transformer you should consider looking for a used Xentech Extreme (5 KVA). Do the job correctly, once, the first time:
I'd go with STEEL (not aluminum) BX or the conduit. The reason? Shielding from RFI and EMI pickup.
Lak can you provide the link to Xantech Extreme transformer. I will go with the conduit route. Please add more suggestions.

Thanks