No way,No how,Never will...

After a few decades of assembling systems around the world,I find myself in front of the computer researching balanced power conditioners as I am currently in an apartment in Mpls.I never put much stock in exotic wires,isolation/vibration theories and the other periphirals[SP] and thought I was set for awhile after the usual upgrades[amps,speakers,sources].WRONG!!But,I promise never to investgate the tube equipment possibilities,no way,no how,never......
usblues
Tubes are a matter of preference, so if you no like then you should no get.

As far as vibration - it is a major factor in getting the most out of your system.
A. Check out BPT for balanced power.
B. Keep telling yourself that you won't go tubes. The allure will eventually overcome your will power.
Maineiac,thanks for the BPT tip,my post was tongue-in-cheek,but am serious about the things I thought I would live without.Bobby at Merlin turned me on to his favorites to go with my Merlins so I am going the Equitech route with those units when another ship comes in.Just ordered JPS power cord for amp and Cardas PC for the source.Almost 800$ for that part of the puzzle.Of course,its just a matter of time before the tubes are knockin on my door.Aint life great!Have a large day,Bob