Best bang for buck powercond. ?

Looking for a great pc ,min $0 - max $800
grisslehamn
What are you going to use it on? Some cords work well with AMPS, some better with preamps or CD players. Cords can also work well as a tweak on a particular piece of equipment. Two cords that I felt worked well with whatever I used them on were the Nordost Shiva & Vishnu. VH Audio Flavor 4 w/ gold has worked very good for me on AMPS. VH Audio Flavor 1 with Rodium has worked well on my SACD player( another that is more expensive but excellent is Shunyata Phyton VX). Another cord that has worked very well on my Halo B52 AMP, that gives alot of bang for the buck is Virtual Dynamics P3. Happy Holidays, Bill
People.
He wants a Power Conditioner not a Power Cord.PS Audio as noted is very good and you can try the Ultimate Outlets for a lot less than the P300 and see for your self.
Blue Circle BC86Mk3 Noisehound $110 msrp.

Disclaimer.... I sell them. But, I owned them long before I sold them.
I think the commercial grade Oneac and Powervar's are the best bang for the buck. These can be had on ebay for pennies on the dollar. They're actually designed to clean power for labs and other places where semiconductors that are sensitive to dirty AC are. I know some equipment manufacturers in the industrial world require one of these or they will not honor their warranty. They're not as pretty as the audiophile ones but do the job. That said I wouldn't use one with a power amplifier as they have isolation transformers in them. Actually if you bought a huge one you could use it for an amp. Even the small ones are pretty heavy though. You want to make sure you buy one that is at least twice as big as you need. For front end gear even a 5 amp one is more than enough.
Do i only need a PowerCond. for source ?
Would like one for all incl my Arcam Dv88+ (dvdplayer) if needed.

My gear :Arcam CD33 Amps :Arcam A90 / Arcam P85 im biamping

a90 for highs p85 for lows. a90 is both pre and highs.

Btw speakers r PMC GB1.

When it comes to cabling , have great ones. Very good stuff but i guess you dont know them since they are from Scandinavia (Silk and Silspeak).Dont no if they r availble in US ? Powercords Agile and SC silverres. all cables w Furutechs best.

Have a pair og Vibrapods/cones unser the cdplayer would loke to have something under everything but dont know what to go for.
Furniture is Soundstyle (UK) w glass shelfs, guess its better w wood ?