What's the deal with the Machina Dynamica Clock?

Just my uninformed and untested opinion, and maybe I am wrong, but this Clever Little Clock sounds more like a Clever Little CROCK to me. Any true believers are welcome to enlighten me, but don't expect me to whip out the credit card just yet. Don't mean to "tick" anyone off. Note: sarcastic skeptical scoffers are also very welcome to post to this thread. :)
mdhoover
I hope i didnt tick anyone off with my fictional story ,,,it was meant in the spirit of humor!Audiogon hasnt billed me for a classified ad , yet,lol,,,Rcprince,i do live in the lightning capital of the world!Peace,Ray
i heard that they really work good, but only if they are cryogenically treated.
So Geoff, you state:
"the Clever Little Clock does not directly affect the audio signal in any way - not the house wiring, components, cables, speakers or acoustic waves in the room."
And, according to your website:

1) you can substitute different quartz modules in your clock
2) only "special" batteries will work
3) if you adjust the time the audio enhancement will cease
4) you must remove the clock from your house for A/B'ing
5) you can't even place the clock in your car for A/B'ing

You also state
:...the Clever Little Clock has a profound influence on the sound. In fact, one customer opined recently on AA that the Clock is the most significant audio item ever, including components or cables, etc.....I am deferring any explanation of the clock until sometime in the future..... explanations can sometimes bog things down, so to speak, rather than help anyone. For time being, I prefer to rely on my customers' descriptions of their experiences.

Can you say "placebo effect"?
GIVE ME A BREAK!!!
I think the designer has named this product after himself but misspelled it by one letter.