Richard Green room tune?

Has anyone used the freestanding Richard Green room tune or tune packs acoustical treatements? To what results? I'm looking to tame the brightness in my 11 x 15 room.
dgplo
jon risch wall panels Hope the link comes out o.K. I have made some of these but alas they are difficult to make pretty...they are still in the garage waiting for the final touches, ( covering ). I do have one behind one speaker where bass sounds boomy , seems to help. next step? They got to look good before they are going in my living room.
Shoe, thank you for providing the link. However, as stated previously, there is no longer any information on the DIY Room Tunes there.
Trelja, Shoe thanks for the info. I made some up with foil as the reflector and with fiberglass. It made an improvement,however, I also have heard that fiberglass (condensed, especially) was not ideal.

The ones I made were more to see if it was worth making higher quality ones. In other words, I wanted to see if they made a difference.

I'm going to find some wool and start making new ones. Be warned though, the sewing was harder than it seemed. Everything else was pretty easy.

Well good luck and I'll post my results.