If i share libraries in itunes is it same quality?

If i buy songs on one mac and share with my big rig mac mini in my listening room, it it the same quality? I have been buying songs, putting them on an ipod then transferring manually. It would be MUCH easier to just share them wirelessly.
streetdaddy
I suspect the only change would be in the 'other' DAC. But if the transfer process is working well, there should be no loss.

With my slimdevices Transporter and squeezebox there is a consensus that wireless is better than the hard-wire connections i have been using.
Moving music file data over a wireless network connection should make no difference in the sound compared to downloading over a wire.

What will make a difference in sound is the target device which provides the clock to the DAC in regards to jitter and the DAC itself in regards to how accurately the bits are converted to analog.

With ONLY the librayies being different, I'm not hearing much if any difference from wired to wireless transmission of the files being played.

Same everthing, except where the file is physically set. Same DAC, amps, etc.

I have noticed I seem to prefer my notebook on DC than on AC... if for no other reason than when the HVAC cuts in... but battery life isn't good... about 1.5hrs... and I'm playing via an USB DAC.

As was said, the spot whre the conversion to analog seems the real key... not so much the way the info gets there.