Newbe PC audio

I have a big time Cary Audio Tube amp and pre amp and really like the tube sound but would love to hook up my PC Audio internet through a lite DAC that I have to my tubes. I am totally ignorant as to how to get from here to there. Can anyone help????
markus1299
Sorry-one more issue. USB is very poor for PC audio. Go the firewire route-a world of difference.
True, but then you need to compare the DAC-1 to units costing three times as much that may sound as good or better without all the tweaking.

While firewire is preferable to USB I wouldn't say a "world of difference". Enough though for me to choose a firewire product in the Saffire LE.
RWA Isabellina DAC with MacBook Air and iTouch as a controler replaced my $3200 Consonance Droplet .....which is collecting dust at the moment.
I will keep my Droplet for sentimental reasons but I really start to question present technology and what direction & form it's going to choose.
Musicman, The Saffire is a great little rig. I'm perplexed why the majority here are going USB rather than firewire.
I should add that Isabellina dac is a buid in feature in my Isabella tube preamp.
Mac usb-out •DAC USB-in • iTunes controled wirelessly by iTouch and "remote wiglet" (free download from Apple).

Don't have that much exp. with "FireWire" but to my ears USB sounds pretty good......at least in this configuration.

How would you describe the differences and what gear did you use? Just curious .

Thanks