Best headphones for iTouch

For casual listening... working out... your recommendations for inner ear, outer ear headphones... please... experienced user recommendations only...

:) listening

istanbulu
I have Ultimate Ears UE11's and love them.... upgraded from the Shure se530's. and prior the Etymotics (ER-4s).

If you are really geeking out, get a lineout doc and a small headphone amp (i'm a ray samuels fan).

Yes the amp adds bulk, but personally, once i couldn't simply plop the ipod into my shirt pocket, it really didn't matter to me.

Anyway.. good luck...
I bought a pair of SE 530 (can be had for a decent price for NOS on ebay). I then had these fitted to a pair of custom ear molds.
The sound is superb (2 base drivers and a tweeter) and the custom airmold ensures that bass extension is full and solid.
if you are using casually, I think S 530 or ultimate ears UE11 are overkill. I use shure e4c, which you can find on Ebay for 90-120ish. I tried several models brands and in ear is definitely the one to use with Ipods/iphone. the new shure SE models have modular cable, which is nice if you have those itouch holder that you strap in your upper arm.

Dizzyizzid... Thanks for your thoughts and update. I finally settled on UE super.fi 5 pro... working well for me in the gym during workouts, but now those tasty treats have me panting after the triple.fi 10s or the Shure SE530s... never a dull moment in my world!

:) listening,

Ed

i heard good thing about hte UE superfi 5. glad you found what you liked. if you are looking at more serious headphones for critical listening, you should look at stuff like HD650 or AKG701/702. I bought AKG701 for listening at home while working. sound is excellent, although the top strap is not as comfortable as I wanted to be (the headphone sides itself feels very comfortable though)

happy listening and holidays.