Audiophile quality USB Cable.. does it exist?

The only one I can find is Monster Cable, or does cable quality matter when it comes to USB?
restless_times
I looked at the Cardas and Kimber sites. I could not find a USB cable on either of them. Perhaps they have not updated their sites with them yet.
I don't know about Cardas, but Kimber makes a hell of a USB cable. I have several in various lengths in my system. I noticed a nice improvement over other silver plated USB cables when it came to video and audio playback and file transfer. Highly recommended!!!! I purchase mine through The Cable Company.

Alan
There is no such thing. USB is digital, and as much as people want to believe that there is a difference, of course there are differences but any USB cable need to fall within specs, meaning that it meets the error rate requirement such that 1 sent arrives as a 1 and 0 sent arrives as a 0 within that allowed error rate. This is purely digital signal transmission, has nothing to do with digital-to-analog or anything that degrades the signal. And since the message sent is reassembled at the receiver, any erroneous message just got requested and resent again. Imagine your USB keyboard behaving differently using different USB cable, or your external USB harddrive writing different data using different USB cable. USB devices talk USB, meaning they exchange messages the USB way, whether the device is a keyboard or an external USB DAC. Any honest guy will tell you this exact thing, but as always it's up to you to listen to what you want.
I think you're right Boogiemk4, but don't you like to have a good looking cable to conect your components? Maybe there won't be much of improvement in sound quality but I do prefer to have a nice looking cable with gold contacts then a cheap one similar to that used for connecting my printer...

Oehlbach makes a nice USB cable which, I quote from their website, has silver plated inner conductors, 24 ct. gold plated pins and a high solid shielding.

http://www.oehlbach.de/CMS/product-detail.php?sprache=en&artikelnummer=9131

But I don't know if it can be found in the US, maybe an overseas online shop.