Mass .WAV compression utility?

I've got over 500 gigs of .wav files ripped in a nice orderly directory/file structure on a server like:

[Drive:]\My Music\[Artist]\[Album]\[TrkNo]-[Title].wav

I tend to use iTunes for playback off my Mac Mini and foobar 2000 for my WinXP boxes. While you can't "tag" a .wav, there is a nice Applescript I can run in iTunes, and masstagger in foobar, to allow me to build databases inside each program that recover tag information from the directory structure.

Now I want to create a shadow directory of everything in mp3 or aac format for portable use. All the mp3s I've made have been with EAC calling LAME as an external function when the disk was getting ripped. So, my question is...

...Does anyone know of a utility to mass convert .wavs to .mp3s, and either echo the directory structure on output or convert existing directory structure info into mp3 tags?
edesilva
I will, FWIW you should check out the Jura Capresso's, they will make coffee as you like, I personally only have 2 cups in the AM (OK 4-5 on weekends) and do the as small doubles, so they are almost large expresso's. My wife can't drink them that strong, so she does a strong, watered down single. If you like, you could do a weak single with lots of H2O, basically the 'americano' you drink.

I agree with you entirely about pressed coffee! Got hooked on it the first few weeks in Amsterdam, and can't go back to drip ever since.... That crema is like chocolate!! I love it!
Have you ever tried cold extracted coffee? During the summertime, that is probably my drink of choice. Basically, you let about 9 cups of water sit in a pound of ground coffee for about 24 hours, and then filter it several times--Toddy makes a device that simplifies the process. Put a couple ounces in a tall glass, fill up with milk, and its a great drink. It is a concentrate, however, so a little goes a long way. Funny thing is that with the cold filtering process, none of the acids leech into the coffee, so you actually get a really good coffee flavor.
I've never even heard of it before... but will likely try it soon!

Thanks for the tip!