Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Hi calvin, I believe you should take your focus on going to listen to some new top tier Tara labs cables, go ahead and expect to be floored with the performance you hear if the cables are fully broken-in, I am very excited that Tara Labs has come out with alot of new cables, I recently went to the High-fidelity cable site, read all the reviews!, Not once has High-fidelity won any first class awards for any thing!, you know, when it comes to awards, A company cannot buy their way into winning them, High- fidelity has been out there long enough for this to happen for them, It has Not!, I look forward to the new reviews of the Tara labs Zero evolution and Omega Evolution cable system, and the Grandmaster Evolution cable system, this technology is so new, it may be months to a year before the buzz happens for them to be considered the very best available, cheers
04-28-14: Audiolabyrinth
@ Grey9hound, how long does it take to break-in the new speakers you are getting?, will you do a full review for us here on the speakers?, Are they Bi-amp speakers?, tell us some of the specs on them, Thanks Dennis.
Audiolabyrinth (Threads | Answers | This Thread)
I do not think it will take too long.
The specs are here
http://www.sourcespeaker.com/2268reed.html
They go pretty darn low . The bass was real good on the 8211hds and should be even better on the 2268 as they have two 8 inch woofers for each speaker, plus that 6 inch reed cone is supposed to be pretty special
@audiolabryinth. I don't care about the award. I know what I heard. I heard these high fidelity ct1 ultimate reference cables in an all tube system and the speed, clarity and prat was unreal. I don't care about awards. It's about the sound. I don't care about one being better than the other. You will get different sound and different presentations. I think both companies make great cables. I just know that I got to hear a fully cabled high fidelity ct1 ultimate reference cabled system and it sounded great. I was impressed. I want a great system. Cables,components and power cords working in unison.
Hi there,thankyou.I have tried the one pc before,and it was too bass heavy for the speakers I had,everything in the kitchen,rattled,not just the pots on the stove.These monitors Im using now could do with some extra weight I recon.Ive ordered the rack keith ,so Im interested in seeing how that goes.Ive always had a cheap rack,in the past.Ill let you know my opinion; if you like,in a couple of weeks.A quadraspire sunoko vent T bamboo equipment rack.Have you explored that area before.
Dennis, Impressive!, useing your link, I reviewed all the source Technology speakers, thankyou, all the info I can get on what's out there these days helps me to give recommendations for the community, I enjoy learning, That was awsome you took me to school on these speakers,please do a review of your new speakers on this site, I would love reading all about them, and so will others, you are an asset to us all, cheers.