Nashville Tube Amp Repair???

I have recently moved to Nashville and I'm looking for someone close by who can preform a diagnostic test on my VTL 225 Deluxe, my CJ PV11 decided to kill it, along with my MV-75A1s. I don't really want to ship it out to California, so if anyone knows someone local to the Nashville area, I would greatly appreicate it. Thanks
128x128boonetrc
That's strange as I just googled tube amp repair and lots of listings came and yes, most of them are guitar amp services and on a look up of high end stereo shops brought up a couple. One would think that in Nashville, of all places, there has to be someone who can repair your amp.

Good luck and
all the best,
Nonoise
There is a small company here in Chattanooga that specializes in tube design. Daryl has repaired many many tube amps (including Audio Research, Cary) that have been written off by the vendors service department as unfixable. He seems not to require schematics, which is helpful, as they are not always available. Try looking up Digital Phase in Ooltewah (just outside the Chattanooga city limits).
If Memphis isn't too far, you can try George Merrill at the Analogue Emporium.