I found the sweet spot but it's 5ft off the floor

I finally found the imaging, stage and depth from my speakers but it's 5 feet off the floor. How do I move this to the seated position?
I have Maggie's 1.6's that are connected to Jolida 302a through a CJ preamp.

Hope you can help.
switchback
Boy, you are really in luck. I have a life guard seat that was used at a pool. It puts you five feet up, where you can survey your domain. Cost? Free if you come and get it. It is in Timbuktu, nothing but desert here. So, hurry before the native carry it off.
Have you tried a L/R swap or tweeters in/out or ANY modified setup.
Some of the folks over at Audio Asylum / planar division may be able to help.

A few over there put the speakers EDGE ON to the listener, sitting in the side null point and relying on reflected sound. The claims are pretty ambitious.

How much toe are you using right now? Are the speakers IN PHASE? Please check 2x! Swap one +- to be sure. Are BOTH fuses OK? Pull 'em and check with a meter. 4A fuses sometimes pop and still look OK.

Since I'm not there, unless you are local, in which case a housecall will cost a beer, you're going to have to mess with it until you get it. At some point, IGNORE THE DIRECTIONS and just try anything. At some point, it'll click.

BTW, 11x14 is an awful small space for Maggies. This may be the 'root' cause of your issue.
I would take a little time and see if the soundstage height grows on you. Many people with box speakers wish they could get the soundstage height up and Maggie owners are often happy that finally they have found a speaker with a realistic sound stage height and size.
Magfan, I turned the speakers around and had tweeters in/out but still got the same results. I pulled the speakers forward about 3 feet and brought my listening chair closer and then I narrowed the gap between the speakers.
I made one change at a time and each time listened to the same musical passage. It seems to me that when I brought the speakers closer to one another, the sound had more depth. I'll listen a few days and then tweak the set-up some more.
The fuses were good. Phase was confirmed. I don't know what you mean by toe in?
Thanks for the help so far.
Switch,
good, your doing the right stuff with setup.
Toe? IF both edges of the speaker are the same distance to the front wall, ZERO toe. This is almost always a bad idea. Toe IN is generally the way panels are arranged. Toe in will be when the line straight from each speaker crosses in front or in back of you. This will adjust image width and can sometimes result in a hole in the middle. Toe 'in' results in the outer edges of the speaker being further from the wall than the inside edge.
Some even recommend placing the speaker EDGE ON to the listener. This is another set of experiments.

Again, you have a smallish room. I have used Maggies in such a small room many years ago and basically listened near field, making my panels into a huge set of headphones.