This is no joke.

My wife just celebrated her 50th birthday.

I placed two weighted table ornaments with colorful plumes cascading above them on top of my Triangle monitors.

Now, listening to them today for the first time since, they seem to sound better. More transparent and deeper fuller bass.

Very weird. Either somethings going on or I'm losing it.

We'll see.

These ornaments only cost a few bucks. Nice tweak! Very festive looking too!
128x128mapman
Fpeel and NOISE:

Get a grip on humanity and join the race.

This is an audio forum, not a sadistic-freak-serial killer to be, or not to be forum.

Read the news lately (people are being prosecuted, as they should, for abusing animals)?

I find your comments (and defense of such) to be both offensive and alarming.

I'm not PC (as you put it) and suggest that you both...
Thanks, Dekay.
I thought I was alone.

I have a reputation as an extremely NON-PC person. But when I do poor taste stuff......I at least have a grip on my audience.
I won't pull that crap in a public forum...generally.
quote: "sadistic-freak-serial killer to be"

Boy, I'm now really regretting injecting my off-colour 'levity' into this topic of discussion. I would never be unkind to animals and I do particularly like cats (not so much dogs and some of their owners). Therefore I issue my apology to all those sensitive to that post. Let's hope we don't feel the need to talk about abuse or use language such as the quote any further.
Dekay, membership in the human race was not of my choice; it was unceremoniously thrust upon me at birth (what were my parents thinking?). I am not a joiner, have no desire to be a member of the herd and respectfully decline participation in most of mainstream society's nonsensical goings on, in particular those that fall into the category of "political correctness."

It isn't at all necessary for you to agree with or even like my positions and perspectives. They are what they are, so take them at face value and move on. I already do the same in return.

Thank you for thinking I'm worthy of salvation, though. My cat probably agrees.

As for the open ended suggestion, I don't swing that way.
Fpeel,
Being a general malcontent, I would be the last person to demand conformance or PC behavior.
I personally just try to suppress my sarcastic or nasty, ill humored urges.
I just try to be nice, and while I'm not always successful, I try to be aware of my audience.
I generally prefer the criticism of cats to the drooling adoration of a dog. If I was given a dog, and had a choice, it'd be a Pug. They are best on the grill.