This is no joke.

My wife just celebrated her 50th birthday.

I placed two weighted table ornaments with colorful plumes cascading above them on top of my Triangle monitors.

Now, listening to them today for the first time since, they seem to sound better. More transparent and deeper fuller bass.

Very weird. Either somethings going on or I'm losing it.

We'll see.

These ornaments only cost a few bucks. Nice tweak! Very festive looking too!
128x128mapman
Dekay,
Couldn't agree with you more. "Sorry examples" is probably an understatement.
I wonder if they could express their ugliness not being protected by the anonymity of the internet forum.
It's like stepping into a pile of sh-t, really.
I wonder, where the moderators are.
Please leave the dead-cat stuff for somewhere else.

MY cats respected my Magnepans for well over 20 years.
Typical of extremists and totalitarians - Mickeyf's post was a harmless joke - as was my post - indeed, my post was prompted by the initial response to Mickeyf's post.
Absurd humour has existed for centuries - how long have you three been around? What really gets my goat is the hypocrite who has Fluffy and Tinkerbell de-clawed so they dont rake the precious speaker grills. BTW what sort of physical- or behaviour-modification is required to get cats to 'respect' speaker grills?
Another good point Mickeyf. Animals do what animals do - there is no morality, respect etc. I have had pets all of my life - they do not 'respect' somebody's speakers and if they tear up the speakers or chew up the $1000 headphones they are not a 'bad cat' or a 'bad dog'. Just a cat or a dog doing what they do. I bet the joke police had a real bone to pick with Monty Python - how about South Park? Geez, work as joke police must be bottom of the barrel - what's next on the ladder book burnings?, planned parenthood protests?