Will there be any 'Arrow' mark in a Fuse holder?

Hi Everybody, I am new to this Forum. Please clarify that,

Will there be any 'Arrow' mark in a fuse holder to show

the direction to fix a fuse? Will all type of fuses have

'Arrow' mark? I need the advices to upgrade the fuses.

In one of a forum, I read the following 'Message'as follows:-

"The fuse has to be parallel to the overall direction of the sine waves coming from the wall socket and into you audio gear. If they enter at an unusually steep angle, the top (or bottom) peaks and throughs will get clipped off or attenuated and you will get jagged or almost square waves in you signal. The resulting SQ will be harsh and grating to the ears. Prolonged usage may damage the speaker coils as well."

So, friends,please give me a clear picture to replace a

'fuse' in my Preamp and DAC. Thank you.

Regards,

Rhapsodi.
rhapsodi
No, Simply_q, yours is the close-mindedness I am talking about. Just try it, if you hear nothing, I will apologize and add this to my list of things like music absolute phase that some just don't hear.

Timrhu, I expect that the painting is done while they are still connected one to another, but there is of course the possibility that all are wrong, just consistent.

Tbg

No, Simply_q, yours is the close-mindedness I am talking about. Just try it, if you hear nothing, I will apologize and add this to my list of things like music absolute phase that some just don't hear.

What has my trying it have to do with anything? My trying it would bring absolutely nothing new to the table.

By the way, it's absolute polarity, not absolute phase.
The point of trying? If you haven't heard it, or tried it, YOU HAVE NO OPINION. It's amazing how so many, that know so little, find so much to type about. OH- and FYI, "absolute phase" is also a correct term: (http://www.omegamikro.com/Absolute_Phase.html)
the problem with resistors, and other components manufactured in batches, is Quantum Entanglement. AKA action at a distance.

Since these components were manufactured at the same time, installing one resistor backwards in one piece of equipment causes all other entangled resistors to be affected.

This effect is not affected by distance, and the entanglement occurs faster than the speed of light.

Another serious problem to deal with is if one of the entangled resistors is destroyed, this adversely affects other resistors in the same entangled group.

This is one of the reasons that very old stereo components begin to sound bad, it's because many of the entangled component groups manufactured have been destroyed, thus adversely affecting the components still in use.
Quantum Entanglement, faster than the speed of light.

Niels Bohr could have never thought of audio application of his theory. And Albert Einstein could never imagine something could indeed travel faster than the speed of light.

I always want to keep an open mind but I think I better close it for this one. Quantum mechanics for audio application is way over my head. If this hobby has advanced to such a degree that we need to understand quantum mechanics in order to enjoy music, I am afraid it won't last very long. I hope this isn't a trend.