Did anyone experience Audio Prism's Ground Control

Fellow Audiogoner's

I wonder if anyone has any input on Ground Control spade versions? I am curious about the impact of these pigtails on your system's overall sound?

I also have their quiteline filter (4pack) installed in my HT room and they have helped lower the overall noise floor.

My gear -
Krell Showcase Pre-Amp / Processor
B&W 803s and 804s (rear)
Marantz UD8004
Audience aR12
Audience Au24e speaker/interconnects.
PAD Power Cables
128x128lalitk
Oddeophile,
The Detail Magnifiers now claim to also use higher grade parts and wire/spades.

Here is from the website.

"Our latest design uses much higher quality parts than the original and sounds much better! It has silver spades, WBT silver solder and solid silver annealed wire with a clear teflon cover as pictured above. What you can't see is the new better 10 section PPFX Multicap and better resistor being used! "

Of course a direct comparison between the Walkers and the Detail Magnifiers would be very useful.
But, there is almost a 6x cost difference in the 2 products.
I have standard GCs on the Duevel Bella Lunas driven by Wavac EC300-B and have now added a RCA Reference GC to the AudioAero Capitole SE which already had an Acoustic Revive RGC-24.

Amazingly! the two devices are compatible and reinforce each other in terms of blackness and separation. If anything, the soundstage has become more physical, i.e. individual instruments have additional specificity in lateral and horizontal space. There is also additional detail e.g. in reed rasping of clarinets or saxophones and decay of cymbals. When disconnecting the AR device, the shrinking of the soundstage noted by others when using the reference GC is clearly evident.

I guess there is a lot more to grounding and much of it is experimental
Amazingly! the two devices are compatible and reinforce each other in terms of blackness and separation

Hole in one Anti. The two were deliberately designed to work together to uncover and retain the information your system was already capable of providing. Eventually do please try the RCA versions on preamp , DAC or stand alone CD player. Especially an inexpensive stand alone CD player.

Now you know for certain that you did not waste your money on your gear!

Bud
Bud, On AA there is a thread that states to further improve on the Ground Control idea attach a wire from the negative side of the Amp to a 9 Volt battery negative side only.
Claims are to greatly increase dynamics and increase all the good stuff that the Ground Control does.

Huh???

I've got to try this later today...
Ozzy, don't do it if your amp is a SS amplifier. All SS amps have a connection to ground and, just like placing too many GC's on a solid state preamp, I am pretty sure this next hot idea is just going to turn one or both channels off. Won't hurt the SS equipment and should clear within a half hour of removal, but I would expect problems for 100% of SS gear.

Bud