Nad c-370: Right Channel drops out

I took my NAD to a local repair shop to investigate why the right channel goes out on my amp and they proposed to charge me $420 to install a main amp kit, a filter set plus labor. Needless to say, I paid them their $70 "diagnostic fee" and brought the Nad home, unrepaired.

I am a bit baffled because I can get the right channel to come on if I tinker around with the amp by switching source inputs form CD to Video and so on. I have been reading on the internet about problems with these amps due to capacitors overheating and bugging out. Is there a particular capacitors or group of capacitors that I could replace myslef and get my rig running again?
tbone1
thanks Mag fan. I'll try blowing it out with a can of compressed air and then follow up with the contact cleaner. It looks a bit furry inside. I have have dogs and cats and unlike most audiogoners who post items for sale, I smoke like a freaking chimney!
Some audiophiles do an annual cleaning. Others will pull / clean connections and use contact stuff on 'em. I try to keep my gear is a dust resistant area, while still keeping warm running stuff cool.

Smoking and pets are deal breakers, for sure. Cats are the worlds only source for real cat hair.

Are the switches mechanical or electro/logic? I guess I gotta look up a picture of this amp!
I am not sure what type of switches the amp has. I will try the cleaning this weekend and see what happens.

Surely more audiogoners have pets and smoke than what the for sale adds would leave you to believe...
It's notable to me that (much like British cars)for all its positive qualities NAD simply isn't reliable as a brand--these forums are full of NAD gripes and problems. Thinking back, I've owned five or six NAD pieces (amps and sources); all but one had issues. Correspondingly, comparably positioned gear from rivals like Rotel and Integra seems indestrutible.
My 1 bit of NAD ownership was troublefree for 2 decades. The piece? An old 1700 tuner/preamp.
It worked without complaint, even the remote, until the day I gave it to charity.
Prospective buyers wanted it for the phono section which I broke by doing a quick disconnect (ZAPP!)
But that was not NAD's fault. Mine entirely.

Did NAD's quality take a hit when they went Chinese? / Asian? Where were they constructed in the 70's / 80's / 90's???