Tubes for base

I have 2 amps - 1 for top end and 1 for base. I'm happy with the top end but I'm always looking for a little more base. I have a Llano Trinity amp which uses 1 tube per side at the output stage. The amp takes a variaty of tubes (too mant to list). What ya got?
ernie00
I have to agree with the subwoofer idea - and I DO hear subs, actually can hear down to 25 hz easily (high end is a different problem).

Having said that, I just replaced some Matsushita's in my Monarchy tube DAC and replaced them with Amperex (Holland) 6DJ8's. I do notice an increase in bass response, and also a slight rolloff of high frequencies. The tubes are new so that may change. My experience is that some tubes do favor bass.
Ernie00,

Here is what I recommend:
Use the tube the drive the top end as you are doing, but get a Solid State amp to drive the bottom end. I highly recommend that you use an electronic crossover in this bi-amp configuration. I am currently using this configuration:
McIntosh MC402 to drive the bottom end of my Legacy Audio Focus 20/20 speakers, Audio Space Nova M-34 tube power amp to drive the top end, with a Dahlquist electronic crossover. I am getting all the bass I want, no need for me to get a stand alone subwoofer.