On one leg or two legs?

If you install two dedication circuits, would you install both breakers on the same leg or one on each? and why?
houstonreef
if two lines are in use... or ever how many... and all are dedicated to the system...

Use the same phase.

Using differring phases (sides of the breaker box) intorduces possible issues, with one right off being a possible problem.

Each phase in that box is going to out of phase from one another by at least 90 degrees. That's more important than a possible shortfall in voltage variances.

The nearly same thing applies to running a separate ground... as the difference in potential between the two grounds being employed can be an adverse effect... if only by a few volts... and then there's the issue of creating a possible ground loop too.

the issue rests with the neutral or common (white) leg of the ckt. That sole item is constant regardless what you use or how you employ dedicated lines unless you run an entirely separate service.

These above listed considerations can range from insignificant to quite detrimental and most audible artifacts.

The very best scenario past a new service is the above post on employing transformer isolated dedicated lines.

Due to the common wire being constant throughout however, power conditioning or filtering might prove out as a more suitable solution for you... if none is/are in place presently.

I have four dedicated lines. I have four power filters as well. All my ded lines are on the lighting phase, which works for me best, as I've no one here but myself. I felt it better than to place them onto the appliance side and avoid the fridge, hot water heaters, washer dryer etc.

Ded lines are a plus. They may or may not be the entire answer.

Good luck.
Hanaleimike - While your idea of running separate grounds all the way to isolated/separate grounding rod sounds interesting, it is both dangerous and will likely violate your local building code. It's also not legal to work on your own electric panel without a license, although many ignore that.

Wiring a home with two isolated ground rods may also void your homeowner's insurance should you have any sort of electrical problem.
Hi Ghstudio, Sorry, I may have things a bit mixed up, but the all the ground rods are tied together. My friend Jon is a master electrician, and everything passed inspection. I had originally asked him about hospital grade receptacles and told him what I wanted to do. He suggested an Isolated ground circuit as they are what he installs for the most sensitive, both voltage and ground sensitive, computer equipment, he has done work in hospitals too but told me for what I wanted, an Isolated ground would be best. I would think that if each receptacle has it's own run via a 12/3 wire , all the way back to the panel on a separate ground bar in the panel, that there couldn't be any ground loops. I think the ground pin in the receptacle runs back to the panel, and the receptacle itself is grounded to the metal box. It sure made a difference sound wise too.
They should be on the same side or leg of the panel and try to keep any motor loads such as bathroom exhaust fans, refrigerators on the other leg or side. Motors have back emf and will backfeed into your electrical system causing noise, keep them as far way as possible.
Thanks for all replies. I installed the wire bought at Home Depot and it is CAROL Brand. it has four stranded 10 awg conductors, and very flexible. I used two wires for hot on each receptacle and share the ground and neutral. I then installed two breakers on each leg of the panel.

There is a noise coming from the outlet (either one) when i plug Virtual Dynamic pc from the outltet to my ps audio PP. I checked the VD PC porarity and found it is correct. I even tried different VD pc and the result is the same. On the other hand the cheapy pc is ok, no noise.

Another issue is that i heard hum/buz coming out of the speaker if the amp connected Directly to the outlets. Note that only amp was on at this time regarless connect or disconnect IC from pre to amp and turn off one breaker. If i connect the amp to PS Audio PP , no hum/buz come from the speakers.
Any idea?