A Question About Audio Racks

I have a question about audio racks that I hope some folks here might be able to help me with. I am currently thinking about an upgrade and wondering if I might get even better sonic results from using a mostly wood rack over the glass/steel combination that I am currently using. I live in South Korea, and we don't have access to some of the more interesting racks that can be purchased easily in North America. That coupled with the currently weak currency discourage me from trying to import. I'm currently using this rack: http://audiodeco.com/product/goodsdetail.asp?no=50&cate1=&cate2=

It's served me well for about four years. I'm considering changing to this one:

http://www.carnivalmall.co.kr/mall/m_mall_detail.php?ps_ctid=01000000&ps_goid=51

Obviously this is all in Korean but the Carnival rack uses walnut with a bed of marble in the shelves. Does anyone think this would be much of an upgrade if at all? The glass in the Audio Deco is very thick with little if any vibration. The shelves are adjustable in the steel frame. The Carnival rack is not adjustable. I would like to have a bit more shelving for components, so I was thinking of buying two of these. Thanks in advance for your thoughts on this.
washline
I agree with Stanwal however I know that glass and marble shelving are poor selections to use. Try to find a rack that has shelving made of thick vinyl or hard wood, or shelves you could replace with one of the materials I suggested. At that point you still might want to use some type of isolation devices.
Nice to see a post from Lak, above. I agree with both his and Stanwal's points. It seems to me the move you are considering won't deal with the key issue, which is the material of the shelves. Every good shelf I have seen or heard has used wood or carbon fibre in some way, for resonance damping or tuning, and the support members have been made of metal for rigidity.

For a personal example, my welded steel Target rack uses light, rigid plywood for shelving. The components sit on various antivibration footers. I'm planning on replacing some of those plywood shelves with hard maple.
Thank you gentlemen for your replies. And I particularly appreciate knowing about the problems of marble as shelf material. Thank you.
.75"-1" threaded rods are available,preferably brass.These are used as the four uprights,with jam nuts securing the shelves (top & bottom).Most hardware stores carry 1.25-1.5" ID tubing.Cut these to desired shelf height.Surround the uprights with this and fill the tubing with your favorite damping material (lead?).Use wood shelves 2-4" thick.Star Sound and others make "footers" that will screw on to the threaded uprights
This will provide a very sturdy and heavy rack for your system-check my system photos.DIYs can be very attractive and save some money.
Check Tpsonic's system. He has what I've found to be the best combination for resonance management. Between shelf and component use Mapleshade IsoBlocks (or much, much cheaper yet and essentially the same material, V-pads from HCAV suppliers), then a brass footer like the Mapleshade HeavyFeet in direct contact with the bottom of the chassis of the equipment. Ideally the shelf should be wood or similar resonsnce-absorbing material.
Best advice so far is to avoid glass, marble, granite and other materials which tend to resonate.