Options/Info for bad Scott LK-150 power transform

I am working with a Scott LK-150 Amplifier. It has a bad power transformer (Scott part # 30-4-2?) and can not consistently provide consistent voltage to rectifiers.

I was curious if some one had specs on the voltages and functions of the various windings of the transformers to search for a suitable alternate transformer.

I would also be interested in an original Scott replacement transformer if anyone has an LK-150 that has been parted out.

A Rewind of the original transformer is a possibility, but a pretty expensive option and also difficult to find someone to do the job.

I would also appreciate any other suggestions of possible options I may have to get the amp functioning again.

Thanks to anyone out there who can provide any help or information.

CN
cnemo
Mechans,
I have the companion LC-21 preamp that checked out OK. The can capacitors and output transformers all appear to be in good shape. The power transformer is the only thing between me and a nice little system. The original kit was assembled by someone in the family so I hate to throw in the towel just yet. I was hoping that there were some ideas out there to fix the unit for less $ than a refurbished unit.
CN
You should get in touch with Craig at NOS Valves.com he is an expert on all vintage equipment, especially Scott.
Just to close the book on this one. i have continued to work on this and follow leads over the last couple of months.

I did contact Doc Hoyer who was recommended for a rewind of the existing transformer. He had not wound one of these units in the past. He would have to do a little reverse engineering along with the winding so his estimate was on the expensive side.

I did manage to get in touch w/ a guy named Bill in CA who rebuilds a lot of vintage stuff, especially HK Citations. He also did an LK-150 and had Heyboer build a replacement power transformer in the process. I tracked down the old Heyboer job w/ his help and a build on a unit for me is in process. For anyone else trying to track a power transformer down:

Heyboer Part # is HTS-8800.
Approximate spec's are

400V-0V-400V @ 475mA (Center tapped)
10V @ 7A
2 windings of 6.3V @ 7A