Stepped Attenuator to replace Potentiometer.

Hello: We have a set of Wolcott Monoblocks, for which I am researching replacing the volume pots with something like a DACT stepped attenuator for each mono block. The problem is that I can not seem to find a compatible attenuator that could replace the stock 25 meg ohm pots.

The circuitry is point-to-point wiring, powering eight 6ca7, two 6dw8, and two 12at7 tubes per side. It might be more of a hassle to mess with getting around the stock pots to substitute attenuators; however, I'm not an engineer and would therefore appreciate your informative advice and suggestions. Thank you.
somut
The amps are not single-ended; they are push-pull at about 225W per side, each side using eight 6CA7's.
You caught me. Not the single-ended I meant. Single-ended as opposed to balanced or differential circuitry. Neither RCA's or XLR's in and out are necessarily a true indication.

This kind of application stuff, is more critical than the printed rating.
Ngjockey: that's a pretty technical question, which will take me a day or so to research: for now, all I know is that the input on the amps are the two pronged banana plug type (I plug the the male RCA connector coming from the preamp. into a banana plug adapter, which then gets plugged into the banana inputs on the monoblock).

By the way, I contacted Marchand Electronics and they are making up a set of Elma attenuators. I briefed through IAG's attenuators -- they appear to make some cutting-edge Shallco attenuators; however, given the depth measurement on a Shallco attenuator, it would not fit inside these monoblocks without some surgery to the chassis and wiring infrastructure. Thanks again.