Has anyone used "Quiet Rock" sheet rock in room?

Has anyone used "Quiet Rock" sheet rock on the walls and/or ceiling in their listening room? I am building a new dedicated sound room and I am trying to do all the "small stuff" (i.e. clean power and a well built/designed/acoustically treated room). All input would be appreciated.
128x128keithmundy
Ha, Funny I just used metallica as an example.. However I don't own a single piece of material from them.. Okay so that was my question meaning a full on application would in fact be pretty serious to fully contain. Yeah for 30 k I would build a Garage in the backyard for 12,000 15 feet away from the house with a dedicated sub panel, just add a heated floor calling it a day! Thanks
Undertow
Metallica is good head banging,hair pulling music.Assuming you got hair to pull,cause I don't but I am expolring the possibility.My next upgrade is "hair club for men"
Cheers
George
An interesting somewhat less expensive idea would be to use the DENSARMOR sheetrock. It is paparless and mold resistant.

The reason I mention this is that we did a re-model for a client and used regular half-inch rock on some walls and the DENSARMOR in the bathroom. He installed wall speakers on both kinds of sheetrock. Just putting my hand on one wall, then the other, it seemed that the DENSARMOR vibrated a whole lot less when playing music from the wall-mounted speakers.

Not scientific, but food for thought. Oh, this stuff is available at Home Depot. You can google DENSARMOR and decide for yourself.
Unclejeff--that's interesting and we will actually explore some possibilities of using that in combination with a layer of sheetrock and green glue in between. Same material layers (5/8 sheetrock) with green glue in between give really incredible results for $ spent. I think we may do some experimentation with this Densarmor board. Is it similar to blue or green board?
It can replace normal sheetrock or greenboard. My contractors are using is throughout the job. It has a paperless backing so it is not receptive to mold. There is some fiberglass involved, I think.

Again, my own 'test' is one of a field observation, nothing else.