How can I transfer my records to cd? Best quality

I already have a good turntable- and I don't want to transfer this music just to MP3- I want to make cd's -whats the best software? Thanks
quantumgo
I tried doing this some time ago, and quickly realized that with the investment of time/effort and SW you're better off buying a CD for each vinyl album you have. It's very hard to separate tracks automatically, so unless you want each LP side to be a track by itself, you need to manually separate them. Of course if you have LP's not available on CD then it's possibly worth it.

. . . but, that's not what you asked. Since I punted I don;t have any good advice on SW, but there's been a good deal of discussion on this already though. Search the archives and you'll find prior discussions. I suggest search terms like "software" , "ripping" , and "vinyl to cd".
The better question is not what software, but what hardware.

You basically need an analog to digital converter, which is the opposite of a DAC. You can spend anywhere from $100 to $1000 or more for one.
I use the M-Audio Mbox, which can be had used for $150. (I'm assuming you have a computer and CD burning capability) It's a slow process: play lp into mbox, create fades, 'bounce to disc' (again, in real time), transfer files to (with my Mac) Itunes, burn disc. The CDs sound great.