Acoustic Sound Treatment

I have installed 4 DIY 4'x 30'' Jon Risch's sound panels.

Three went on the back wall covering four French doors.
The other went on a side wall at the first reflection point. The other side is a open wall.

The result I got is almost unbelievable. I never dreamed that these panels would change the sound so much for the better!

The music was all over the place before the panels. Now the soundstage is where it belongs and the sound is more focused. LP's that I thought were not recorded well are indeed right sounding.

This audio hobby done right must hit on all cylinders to reach the ultimate end. One of them is sound treatment. We can disagree on cables etc. but you have to be BD&D not to hear a difference in a properly treated room.

The back wall ceiling starts on a upward climb to 22'.

Would two ceiling corner panels help out to further treat my room?
128x128glory
so should one put panels behind listening position or behind speakers first?

I'd go for behind the listener for bass trapping first but generally more broadband bass traps is better and you can't ever really do enough in bass trapping...although you can over do it in the mid and treble frequencies if you have way too much surface area of panels =>an acoustically dead room = yuk!
First - proper speakers placement. You should start there.
First reflection points next.
Now... there are 2 schools of "live end - dead end".
1.Live front end - dead back end.
2.Dead front end - live back end.
It is hard for me to recommend which road should you choose, since everybody have a different opinion on this subject. Second I don't want somebody to think that I am an expert on that matter, because I am NOT. What I do have is a lot off experience in set-ups in problematic rooms and my own experimentation and measurements. And NO, I am not a dealer or installer. What I do , I do for my friends and fellow audiophiles. I never charge a stinking penny and I do it for pure satisfaction.
In my own room I implemented treatments according to my rooms particular problems. All room are more or less different from each other and that makes it more difficult to recommend one solution over the other.
My own preferences is semi-dead front end and live- diffused back end with just a little absorbing.
Trick is to not to over treat you listening room. Believe it or not but some reflections are beneficial and you don't want to kill all of them. Ceiling treatment and bass tweaking is another matter maybe for another thread.
Mariusz Stark
The principles of LEDE were begun in the 60s for recording studios. These were dead behind the speakers and live behind the listener. Mimicking an inversion of the recording process (i.e. performers on a live stage and microphones that were dead behind them). In our listening environment we are recreating the performance--not working as a studio engineer. In this case, live on the speaker end and dead behind the listener works best.

Here is an article that may help:
On the Soundstage
Rives, where does diffusion fit in? Does one consider a wall treated with diffusors as dead or live?

Reason I am asking, I have had some very unsatisfactory result when treating my back wall with diffusors. The same diffusors on the front wall (behind my speakers) seems to create a deeper soundstage and quite pleasant to my ear.

Thanks
Paul