does anyone sharpie thier CD's???

its amazing. take a wedge sharpie, and color in the outermost edge of the CD.. then color in the center flat area, and the innermost edge... when you hold the CD up to light, you should not see any coming through..... so actually before you do this, pick a track, turn it up and listen,,,,, then color in the disc, without adjuting the volume, listen again..... i get more volume, calrity and depth...... check this out!!
jonnytanner
Shadorne - No, the color purple will better *reflect* red than will the color green. That's the (scientific) problem with the argument for purple. To make the issue even more confusing, 780nm is not really red, but infrared (not visible).

Cheers, GK
Metro, is there science to the cleaver little clock? Do you know of any. If there is no science does that mean the clock can't work and its that dreaded audiogon word "placebo effect".
09-30-07: Freemand
Metro, is there science to the cleaver little clock? Do you know of any. If there is no science does that mean the clock can't work and its that dreaded audiogon word "placebo effect".

-----------------------------------------------------------

You're kidding, right?

I didn't see a smiley so I had to check.
Kidding about what?? I want to know if there is science or any known science in the cleaver little clock.

I was also curious, that if there is no known science, then does a product not work and its placebo cause of no science?

They seem like reasonable questions. There just seems to be many on here that say if there is no science in a product it's your imagination or placebo effect.
Post removed