We are normal unlike the rest eh??? ha ha

Check this out boys, fun - Ravi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs1aUws0Lrs
rapogee
Is the audio part (background music) of the video a "live" recording of the music that was playing through the audio systems? Or was it "mixed" after the shooting of the video? In the Sakuma video's one can actually hear how his system really sounds.

Chris
Restock - LOL about Diana Krull(sic). I was watching "The Dirty Dozen" on TV the other day and Telly Savalas' character shouted out "Keep that Cheap Wailing **** Quiet" - immediatly made me think of Ms. Krall.
I just finished watching the video. (sniff) I suddenly don't feel so....alone. KIDDING!

It's well done and could be useful for non audio-nerds to get an idea about what drives folks like us.
Great video, Had never seen it before. I agree with Kalan, it's investigative reporter viewpoint should make it an excellent 20 minute introduction to non-audiophiles as to what our hobby really consists of and hopefully can get across to them some of the real passion/obsession/compulsion/enthusiasm for it. I'd like to see more videos done like it too.