acoustic system resonators

does anyone have any expierence with acoustic resonators?are they worth looking into?
thanks
alpass

A brilliant and incredibly advanced human summed it up many years ago:"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

--From Hamlet (I, v, 166-167)

There are many things in this industry which defy rational of empirical reasoning, like a 1 m interconnect making a difference or power cords, or vibration isolation devices.

To Kr4 try them you will be amazed or try not, they work!
I have the halographs, 2 pair, Shun Mook mpingo disks, Brilliant Pebbles, and the H-Cat line stage with its WTC. All of these interact. I will not spend time talking about when I had RoomLens, diffusors, TubeTraps, etc. They are all gone. I have largely removed my Shun Mooks and now only use a pair of the Halographs. This was the result of my removing everything and setting the WTC for its best and then reintroducing what was removed one at a time. This all took a long time and thus I am hesitant to redo this with the resonators. I have many friends, however, who swear by them. Hearing their experiences, I don't really care whether present science can explain how they work.
As a scientist (and one involved in the study of the brain), I am very aware of the perceptual mechanisms to which we are all subject. Thus, my belief system is very restrained. People who believe these things work are right: They perceive it as real. OTOH, that does not necessarily mean it is.

Kal (who will reserve judgement until there's proof or demonstration, both of which he is unlikely to see)
Kal, as a scientist also, I am ever mindful that every discipline sets its own paradigm as to what is true, and tends to disregard contrary evidence until it is overwhelming.

I am also mindful that believing something can make no difference also predisposes one to not seeing or hearing something showing a difference. Perceptions of reality work both ways.
I am unaware of any evidence to ignore. I see lots of anecdotal reports, none of them any more convincing to me than my own. Aside from that, have you any evidence? (And, yes, I have read the puffery in that so-called lab report.)

Your statements about the symmetry of predisposition are well taken but those are partly defined by our personal philosophies. Mine, as I said, is conservative in these matters but I am fully prepared to change, given cause.

Kal