acoustic system resonators

does anyone have any expierence with acoustic resonators?are they worth looking into?
thanks
alpass
They look like spittoons for insects to me. It's hard to imagine how you could possibly justify their cost...

-RW-
They are very effective. They really change the soundprint of your system, and you could play a lot with them. They not cheap, but what is cheap in this hobby? The point is, whether you need the change they do and, more importantly, whether you like what they do.
Spittoons eh! Them's fighting words.

It is I the infamous, Audio oracle with Acoustic system resonators inside info.

Yes these things work, in fact they are scary effective!

I discovered the resonators from my good friend Clemment Perry who has been in love with these things. He did a demo for me and the sound with them was amazing, he took one Platinium away from the middle position and the image just collapsed.

The inventor of the resonators came to my house and did a setup and lo and behold even my non-audiophile wife heard a dramatic difference with the resonators.

These things have been scientifically tested and they work, so well in fact that a full resonator setup may be one of the greatest improvements in musical involvement that there is!

A system setup with resonators has a palpable realness and the soundstage is both wider and more focused.

The resonators work because they are based on real acoustical theories.