Isolation Transformer OR Power conditioner

HI
I have a pair of tube monoblocks that i'm plugging into a power bar for now (limited outlets) but looking to upgrade my power situation

Dedicated lines is not an option at this time
My digital is currently being plugged into a balanced conditioner

I need your help in determining what's best for my setup
Mainly my Tube monoblocks
musicfile
As much as I hate to admit it, PS Audio has a new, very inexpensive filter system out that, according to a very trusted friend, is just amazing. http://www.psaudio.com/products/duet_power_center.asp
It has both common and differential mode filtering and 'unlimited' current supply. I haven't compared it to my beloved balanced power but, I have built similar power filters and found them to be quite impressive!
140 watts

Gordus are you leaning towards this PS Audio unit as well
Does it throw a lot of heat
I don't trust PS Audio nor any manufacturer that does not publish noise reduction specs. That's something very measurable.

I have used DeZorel from Yugoslavia and they make KILLER power filters with guaranteed specs & tolerances. Their downloads section has good info:

http://www.dezorel.co.yu/

Spec's on a component aren't worth much unless the spec's themselves offer quite a bit of info as to how they were derived and what the test conditions / parameters were. With that in mind, i remember Psychic forwarding me a link to Dezorel's website. If i remember correctly, these were toroidal based units and inferior to a good quality isolation transformer by some 35 - 55 dB's or so. Since a difference of 10 dB's is equivalent to one tenth the noise floor, and we are talking about 3x - 5x that amount of potential noise attenuation, we are talking about a pretty huge difference here.

Obviously, not everyone wants to go through the hassle of hooking up an Iso the right way, so the Dezorel might work better in such a situation. It is probably far more of a plug & play device than a good sized iso.

Other than that, you need to provide more info on the devices that you intend to hook up to whatever it is you end up buying. I would also recommend checking the archives, as this is a rather common subject that has been covered many times with some very diverse opinions being expressed. Sean
>