Silver or copper fuses for amps and cdplayer ?

Differences ?
Thinking about the german fuses ahp (copper) and hifi-tuning (silver)
grisslehamn
Griss,

Take a look at the thread "Replacement Fuses - What Are My Options?" for detailed and varied thoughts. It's currently under the old threads with new posts in last 24 hours section, as is this thread.

Howard
HI there I recently replaced all 9 fuses in my system with the german tuning fuses.This is not a tweek, but a must!!!!! You will not be disapointed!!!!! Contact Brian Kyal at extreme A/V
Best Regards Timothy
"Unfortunately you didn't buy the best fuse."

Tbg, that is a matter of opinion. What you consider the "best" in your system may not be for other folks in their respective systems. Some may like strawberry flavored ice cream... some may like vanilla... and some may have no taste at all.

Many folks swear by the HiFi-Tuning Fuses... and several of my customers have also tried the Isoclean variety.

All I can say is that the German made HiFi-Tuning Fuses function and sound eXtremely well... and a Silver Filament fuse with gold-plated solid Silver end caps (on the small variety) makes better theoretical sense for maximum energy transfer to your Audio or Video components.

As a HiFi-Tuning Fuse Dealer... I have sold 250+ of these Fuses... with NOT ONE complaint. In fact... folks that try one or two in their systems always come back for more.

Reviews will be out shortly to elaborate on what the HiFi-Tuning customers already know... that the HiFi-Tuning Fuses perform eXtremely well... and are some of the best bang-for-the-buck performance upgrades in Audio and HT today... on the level of installing $1,000+ Power Cables. And of course... the more resolving the system... the more Audio & Video performance gains one can see and hear.

And that is just my opinion...

Regards,

Brian Kyle
Xtreme AV & Xtreme Cables