What do audiophiles listen in their cars?

I know this is not a car audio sight, but it would help me out a lot if I could get input as to what the discriminating audiophiles listen to in their cars.

If you can give me a detailed list of the system, I would really appreciate it - I am starting an affordable Hifi shop that includes car audio.

Thanks a mill. in advance...
gonglee3
Doug Schroeder had an excellent idea try listening to nothing.
Give your mind some solace so listening is just that.
My 2006 Lexus GS-350 Luxury Sedan has a 14 Speaker/300 Watt Mark Levinson Premium Sound Audio System inside of it. And I listen to FM Radio, CD's and my i-Pod with it. I didn't have to do a thing to my Lexus.

Neither did the the 2000 Audi A4 that came before it.

The first serious car I bought back in the mid 1990's was a Honda Accord EX with Leather and Sunroof. Now, I did put a nice system inside of that one. It consisted of a high-end Alpine Radio CD Player with Changer Controls, a companion Alpine Trunk Mounted CD Changer. 700 Watts worth of Rockford-Fostgate Amplification in the trunk to drive an ADS Component Speaker System and Discretely Installed 10" Subwoofer.

--Charles--
I have a work van with a factory Ford am/fm no cassette. It sounds horrible....only 2 crappy 4x6 full range in the doors. I drive a thousand miles a week sometimes, so when I get home I really appreciate my home system.