Top 10 Jazz recordings ever

I am looking for excellent jazz recordings, I am sure you guys know what to suggest, mostly vocals.
128x128junglern

Rok, close but no cigar. This is the 5 star edition with the same cast.

1."Wheatleigh Hall" - 8:48
2."Sumphin'" - 10:26
3."Con Alma" [alternate take] - 9:08 Bonus track on CD reissue
4."Con Alma" - 9:26
5."Anythin'" - 10:29 Bonus track on CD reissue
6."Haute Mon'" - 10:38 Personnel Dizzy Gillespie - trumpet
Sonny Stitt - alto saxophone (tracks 3, 4 & 6)
Sonny Rollins - tenor saxophone (tracks 1, 2 & 5)
Ray Bryant - piano
Tommy Bryant - bass
Charlie Persip - drums
You are correct. My guru reviewer thinks the Duets CD is even better thsn Sonny Side Up, though I think it was all recorded during the same session. It's on my amazon list. Thanks. I get my O'Day CDs by the end of the week. Like a kid at Christmas!

Cheers
I'm primarily a Clasical listener, of the 4k CD's and albums I own about 200 hundred are jazz, the rest classical.
That said, If I had to cut down to 20 titles, one would be by Horace Silver(songs of my father) and one(any one) by Karrin Allyson
Schbert:
Song for My Father would be on just about everyone's short list. I am not familiar with Karrin Allyson, but if she sings anywhere as good as she looks, she's a winner. I will have to youtube her. But Schbert, you have a very serious imbalance in your music collection. :) The guys on this thread recommend some good stuff. Check it out. I know they are about to bankrupt me! In any event, this site needs all the music guys it can get.

Cheers

BTW, if you like Horace Silver, check out Dee Dee Bridgewater's 'Love and Peace, A Tribute to Horace Silver'. She puts words to almost all his biggest hits. Very, Very good.
Rok, she sings better than she looks.Voice reminds me of a clear mountain brook.