Company loyalty- What has been your favorite?

Thinking about the many different companies, brands and
manufacturers.

High end- Krell, Bryston, Ayre, etc
Popular- Pioneer Elite, Sony, Yamaha, Denon, Onkyo, etc
Smaller-(purists) Butler Audio, Odyssey, Red Wine, etc
Good reputation- Marantz, Sunfire, Arcam, McIntosh

Do you have a brand that you are loyal to? If so, please state why you are? Sound? Quality? Service? etc
128x1282psyop
I'm very fickle in general.

I suppose I've been with Ohm and Linn the longest. Ohm for service, sound and value and Linn for sound and quality/longevity.

I'm new to Audio Research but I could see becoming a minion there for quality and sound.

I'm still a mark for Tandberg and Carver though defunct in that they delivered me a lot of good sound and good value for many years.

I have a local dealer in the Baltimore/DC area that I have been loyal to for many years in that the stuff he sells always sounds good and he tries to deliver value as well.

I like the sound and quality of Dynaudio as well.
Many years ago Luxman had my undivided attention, after the Alpine takeover I moved on to Classe Audio and was very dedicated to this brand until just 2 years ago.

Right now my brand loyalty is being shared between Bryston and McIntosh....but it looks as though I'll soon have an all Mac system, other than speakers that is.

Rick.
Well, since you asked, for me it would be:

Resolution Audio. (Providing free service to fix a problem, albeit a minor one, for an Opus 21 cdp, that I had bought used no less, puts Jeff Kalt as a truly stand up guy in my book!) So Kudos to R.A.!!!!

I have also recieved very good service from Ayre, for providing information about, and eventually upgrading, my K-1xe preamp. Good Job Charles and staff!

Honorable mentions go to Eggleston Works (Andra II speakers) and Lamm (M2.1 amplifier) for also providing me with information and advice when requested!

My two cents worth.