Best One Country System?

If you were to build a system from products originating from one country, what would you have in your system? Being from Canada, I was amazed at what great companies we have to choose from. Not having heard any of these products (a bit too pricey for me...but we can all dream!), this would be my CANADIAN system:

Amp/Preamp: Classe Audio (Bryston would be my second choice)
Cd Source: EMM Labs
Speakers: Verity Audio (Sarastro; Parsafal, etc)
PC's/Interconnects: Virtual Dynamics Revelation(made in, of all places, Barrhead, Alberta....my backyard!)

I'm guessing this system would sound good, if not spectacular! I'm curious what other ONE COUNTRY systems others can come up with....

Tony
calgarian5355
Charles...
Some good choices for an all American system. I was begining to wonder if anyone from the US would reply. I think there are several very good power conditioning producers in the US; Shunyata (Hydras), Audio Magic, and PS Audio are a few of the companies I can think of....

Tony
Charles -- Sony is japanese. But, methinks there are SO many choices for a TOP US system that filtering it down to ONE is very tricky, to say the least.

For example, alternative TT could be the big Rockport or TNT;
Riaa filter / pre could be Vendetta, Blowtorch, the old JC designed Levinsons, the Pass Aleph, Boulder...

Speakers are too numerous to mention -- but I think you can do (even/much) better than Wilson 7 (some are, Wilson MAxx, big Genesis, older Avalon... I'm missing many). What about legendary designs: Klipsch for example...

Amps: wyetech, Levinson (the models you list), Wolcott, Boulder... very many others.

As for power "conditioning" there's always the technician down the road to wind you a 60amp 1:1 tranny -- or similar. It's heavy but it works for most things!
Cheers:)
OK, too many choices so I am sure other people would not agree with everything, but if I got to pick just what I wanted from Germany it would be:

- Transrotor Gravita Record Player
- Lindemann 820 CD/SACD
- Tidal Preos Preamp, Impact power amp
- Tidal Contriva Diacera (the Sunray is just too big)
- Racks from Finite Elemente or Copulare
- Burmester Power Conditioner
- Cables by HMS

Thinking about it, there would also be the small company "Horch" for a transport/DAC and pre/monoblock set.
Of course there are many other contenders, like Brinkmann for Record Player and amps etc...spoiled for choices really!

Joerg
"Gregm"

You're right...... Sony is Japanese..... I didn't know what I was thinking last night. I didn't catch the error until after I have printed the thread out and logged offline for the evening. But otherwise, the rest of the system is American.

--Charles--