What are your top 5 RB CDs For SQ - Rock Music

Hello, I am always on the lookout for excellent sounding Rock albums in Red Book format and over the last 3 years have gathered a fairly nice collection of my own. Unfortunately, I am begining to run out of ideas though.

After much debate and stress I have chosen the 5 Albums below as my top 5 in no particular order. This of course would have made this decision even harder then it already was:

Supertramp - Crime of the century
Led Zeppelin - II
Fleetwood Mack - Rumors
AC/DC - High Voltage
The Clash - London Calling

I would appreciate hearing about the best ones from your collections so we can all reap the benefits of our combined experiences...Thanks
eniac26
Eniac26, here you go:

http://www.amazon.com/Even-Quietest-Moments-Supertramp/dp/B000068FXX
For rock I always go back to:
Lou Reed- Rock and Roll Animal- best version of sweet jane.
Yes- Yessongs- a top all time live album
David Bowie- Live in Philadelphia- Earl slick on guitar/David Sanborne on sax
The Cult- Love
Allman Bros.- Eat a Peach- Duane's slide is incredible
David Gilmore- Live at Gdansk- Pink FLoyd guitarist with a great back up band.
Hendrix- Electric Ladyland

I agree with the folks above about Steely Dan, Led Zep, supertramp, etc. These are just a few ideas for some rock and roll to crank and offend the wife/neighbors. Enjoy!
Thanks Russ69 I will have to pick that one up.

It seems Supertramp was uncompromising on their albums when it came to SQ. Like "Crime of the Century", "Breakfast In America" is also a very impressive one that if I didn't already know better, would swear was 24/96 sounding despite only being RB copies.

I can see from my choices that I must be a sucker for the "Sterling Sound" sound. Those guys definitely seem to have a talent for extracting every ounce of music out of a RB quality Rock album without chopping off the upper registers or killing it with over compression and loudness.
I wanted to add one more series of albums to my list just to provide some additional choices even though they may not be considered a part of the Rock genre.

For those who are big U2 fans like myself I have found that ALL of the latest remasters that were done and can be found for immediate download in .FLAC format off of their U2shop website sound very stellar.

I have analyzed all of these albums closely using Audacity and other tools and the files are beautifully done strictly from a numbers standpoint.