What are the "must have" HD Tracks albums?

HD Tracks is having a 20% off sale and I am wondering what recordings are worth buying from HD Tracks. I have read that there is a real range in the quality of the HD Tracks recordings and I wanted to make sure I only purchased the recordings that are worth the price premium of HD Tracks. I was thinking of buying the Marvin Gaye Collection and REM's Out of Time. Are there any others that are particularly recorded well in the HD format?
spacemanrick
The David Grisman stuff is wonderful--extremely well recorded and excellent musicianship.
Thanks for the feedback everyone! I downloaded Hotel California and it sounds great....great dynamic range, crystal clear, and nice strong bass. REM's Out of Time on the other hand, to my ears sounds little different from the CD. In hindsight, I probably should have bought Band on the Run instead of Out of Time.....oh well I guess 1 great download out of 2 isn't too bad at $30 for the 2 of them.
I also was disappointed with the "REM" download....try the Ella Fitzgerald/Louie Armstrong "Ella and Louis"....just try a free sample or two....amazing...
Some good ones for both content and sound...

any of the Steely Dan
Tom Petty, Damn the torpedoes
Eagles, hotel California
Jackson Browne, Running on empty
Getz/Gilberto
Bags meets Wes
Paulson Simon, so beautiful
Mark Knopfler, Shangra-la
Emmylou Harris, Producers cut
Grisman - Garcia - Rice, pizza tapes
Billie Holiday, Billie's blues

FWIW, I didn't think Band on the run sounded very good (at least compared to my vinyl copy)