Led Zeppelen and Dire Straits Japanese SHM CD's

Has anyone listend to the Led Zeppelen and/or Dire Straits Japenese SHM CD's? They are much more expensive then the recent non-SHM remasters (especially if you buy a complete set). Are the Japanese SHM remasters worth the price?
matjet
I have the 'Dire Straits' SHM-CD and it is worth every penny. I also have the 2000 SBM remaster and the SHM-CD blows its doors away. It seems as though some extra time was spent specifically on "Sultans of Swing" as it is the best I've ever heard. Though not my favorite cut, it was without question the "Who's That?!" song of 1979, if not the decade for me. Well done - keep 'em coming.
I have read that the SHM cd of Dire Straits is superior to the SHM SACD due to the mastering used.

Regards,
I have a couple of the recent SHM Humble Pie CDs, and they are awesome. My buddy who is a vinyl guy came over and listened and even he was blown away.
I received the Led Zeppelin SACD SHM Japanese limited box set yesterday. I have listened to portions of the first four discs. My initial impression is just O.K. Despite several rave reviews that i have read, I do not consider the sonics outstanding, just O.K,, certainly nothing special. I agree with a Rja, the disc quality depends on the quality of the master source. I think the Dire Straits SHM CD's sonics are much better than the Led Zeppelin SHM CD's sonics (at least Led Zeppelin 1-4).
If any version can beat the Page-remastered Zeppelin Mothership CD that came out a couple years back I'd be extremely surprised. The DVD that came with it is strictly unbelieveable.