Three best audiophile CD/LP in your collection

Can everyone share the list of the three best audiophile SACD/LP/CD from his collection regardless of genre ? IT's so difficult to find the real good sounding recording.
abronfer
I have about 100 albums that might qualify but these come to mind today.

Tomorrow might be entirely different.

Thick As A Brick (original US pressing)
Fragile (original US pressing)
Crime Of The Century (MFSL)

One more for the road:
Bookends (original US pressing)

YMMV
I have quite a few but of late it's Sonny Rollins "Way Out West (1957)" XRCD24 with "Saxophone Colossus (1956)" a close second. High on the list is Gene Ammons "Boss Tenor (1960)" XRCD. This is really ironic because these albums are damn near 60 years old but they sound so much better than any new music I have. Sound quality aside, this is some sweet ass music...soulful!
Shelly Manne and His Men Play Peter Gunn - I have this on OJC CD and original vinyl and it sounds great - I would love to see someone re-do this on 45rpm vinyl.

Blue Trane - the recent 45 RPM version is phenominal, and one of the best quality recordings in the RVG catalog, imho.

Pretty much anything on Sharp Nine Records.
Muddy Waters-Folk Singer SACD
Pink Floyd-DSOTM SACD
Michael Stearns-The Lost World CD
Having recently seen Jeff Beck on tour here in San Francisco, I have listened to a few of his classics, and being a drummer myself, I have a particular awareness of how drums are recorded, I really think "Blow by Blow" and "There and Back" sound wonderful on my original vinyl issues.

Drums are by far the most challenging acoustic instrument to record due to inherent sonic issues that are presented, and the necessity to properly mic the variety of dynamic conditions that run across drum kit, from the low frequencies of a kick drum to the shimmer of a small crash cymbal.

If an artist is going to use drums on their recording, and they are interested in making a higher consciousness recording aimed at the audiophile market, then there are great challenges to overcome to really capture a top tier drummer playing across a well tuned, and well miked drum kit.

The producers and sound engineers that are able to pull this off, my hats off to them.