Three best audiophile CD/LP in your collection

Can everyone share the list of the three best audiophile SACD/LP/CD from his collection regardless of genre ? IT's so difficult to find the real good sounding recording.
abronfer
1. Jerry Granelli V16 (SACD) Songlines records
2. Christoph Pregardien/Michel Gees Between Life and Death (SACD) Challenge Classics
3. Mozart Concertos 11,12 Janina Fialkowska (SACD) ATMA Classique
Ricky lee jones-pop pop! on cd or lp
Congo soundtrack on cd
Sony Sampler sacd with James Taylor, Pink Floys and more
Here are three very good ones on vinyl:

Stravinsky - "Firebird" - Dorati/LSO, Mercury SR 90226 (45rpm vinyl reissue by Classic Records)

"A Meeting by the River" - Ry Cooder and V.M.Bhatt, WaterLily APW029-45 (45rpm vinyl issue by Analog Productions)

John Coltrane - "Blue Train" - Blue Note 1577 -45 (45rpm vinyl reissue mastered by Steve Hoffman and Kevin Gray for Analogue Productions)

This listing could go on and on and on...
The Magnificent Seven on the Koch label.

An excellent demo record and a fun listen for movie buff's (not a soundtrack) as well as those not inclined to classical music, but who want something orchestral that is big and boisterous.

Excellent performance, and soundstage characteristics are grand as well. Certainly in Demo Class. FWIW, I bought this some years ago but never listened to it from an audiophile POV until the other day. I was really surprised!

This is based simply on how magnificent these are recorded and sound. Trust me on these.

Lee Ritenour: "Smoke 'N Mirrors" CD
Elton John: "Honky Chateau" Multi-channel SACD
Norman Brown: "Celebration" CD
Brian Culbertson: "Somethin' Bout Love" HDCD
Toto: "Toto IV", Multi-channel SACD
Spyro Gyra: "Wrapped in a Dream", Multi-channel SACD
Peter White: "Good Day" CD
Steely Dan: "Gaucho" CD