Your First Vinyl Album.

What was your first vinyl purchase? I'm not talking about kiddie records but the first serious album you bought as a teenager. For me it was The Rolling Stones...Big Hits (High Tide & Green Grass). This album was key in my making the transition from bubble gum to rock n' roll. It's still a good album.
hazard
A Space In Time,Alvin Lee/Ten Years After.Love the way it takes me back to a place so long ago!
Crosby, Stills, Nash. My mom and dad thought it was wierd that I listened to it on headphones in my closet with the door closed in pitch black where my hifi setup was. I didn't know I was into sensory deprivation then and I am out of the closet now. I still listen to it regularly and am blown away by the guitar work and harmonies every single time.
I was very much into buying 45's back in the mid 60's...the dime/drug store had several albums, and on sale was the Beatles' Hey Jude. I bought it after much consideration, only to receive my mother's admonition for wasting $3.89.
Meet The Beatles. My mother bought it for me to spin on my new RCA turntable!
The Beatles, Yesterday and Today. Bought it in '68 at an Eckerd Drugs store in Clermont, FL. The price sticker that reads; $4.98 list, our price $3.77, is still on it.