Most overlooked LPs in the last 20 years

I thought this would be a good conversation starter. Try to keep the sonic aspect out of it, just a purely musical basis would be preferred. I'm going to limit my choice to (one) right now which I'm currently listening to, The Pretenders "Last of the Independents".
128x128slaw
As an afterthought, how can you start your response as, hmmmm, I thought..... How can you do this!? I started the thread, therefore, how can the first response be, hmmmm...I thought, (whatever). I'm the one that (thought) of the topic, not you.If you want to contribute, please do so without putting me down for bringing up the topic! DAMN! What in the hell is wrong with people these days?!!! You have a medium right here to start any topic you desire, why you choose to put my subject "down" is beyond me. Have a nice life!
Whoa, slow down! There's no need to overreact to a good natured poke.

However, look at your own thread title - it says "Most Overlooked LPs..."

I like the Pretenders and Chrissie Hynde just as much as most other people, but never considered them particularly "overlooked" and this album had at a single in the Billboard top 20 in 1994 to boot.

Guess we define "overlooked" differently.

;-)
Because it had a hit single doesn't mean it is well known. Can we at least agree on that? If I was to say, I want to hear, "I'm a Mother", would any -ucking body know what I'm talking about?! ON THIS LP, THEY WERE OVERLOOKEED1
Your last sentence reminds us all of what I was trying to say all along. To quote you, "They Were Overlooked", exactly! So, what is your point? You are saying exactly what I am saying.
Stellar idea! Post a thread with a seemingly conflicting title and content, wait for someone to respond and then attack them!

Maybe a valium would help?