Are there any albums you consider perfect?

My daughter gave me an ipod for my birthday and I have been loading music to it slowly. As a perxon who listens to albums start to finish I have been loading albums I consider high quality beginning to end.
Makes me wonder how many perfect albums there are out there. Steely Dan's "Pretzel Logic" is to me perfect. What I mean by perfect is not one sound needs to be added or subtracted to make it better. Funny thing is, "Pretzel Logic" is not my favorite Steely Dan album, but its sound is perfect. I can only come up with a few.
Pink Floyd, "Wish You Were Here"
Tears For Fears, "Songs From The Big Chair"

timrhu
For jazz you must hear "Speak Like a Child" by Herbie Hancock. It is a six piece band and is a magical performance in my opinion.

I listen to it almost daily. It's been a long time since I've had any music that I play this much.
Simon & Garfunkel "Bookends", I know people are going to say, "Voices of old People"?, to me that is a piece that is setting the mood, I don't consider it a "song". I've never heard the mono version but I can guarantee thar if you have a clean Columbia 360 copy, it is one of the best rock albums ever!