beatle remasters on vinyl?

will they be selling the beatle remasters on vinyl anytime soon, and how do you think they will sound?
danovak
the new cd's sound better than the lp has2be's sister gave me(just kidding). seriously, both the stereo and mono cd's are better than anything to date, including the priceless original lp's and the mofi's....also the new lps won't be happening for a year.
Hey Jaybo, I don,t doubt that some would feel that the new CD,s sound better than the original LP in their opinions. I have a copy of the new Rubber Soul CD and it is quite good as I previously stated. The original issue that I was given from my sister who like most girls back then spent more time oogling over the pictures of Paul than listening to the music is mint. Played through my system I prefer that over the new CD . I use an Esoteric DV 50S for digital playback so perhaps you have a better digital front end than I do. I certainly would not discourage anyone from these new Cd's as they are quite good I just prefer the vynil original I have. When I said they can,t stand neck and neck with the original perhaps I should of said as close as I have heard yet. Which is after all just a subjective opinion coming from a pro vynil person. I probably will buy Abbey Road, Help and the White album of these CD,s at some time. Being the youngest of eight and in my mid fifties my seven brothers and sisters all gave me their albums back when nobody wanted them anymore. So I am fortunate to have added about 400 excellant shape originals from the early 60's to the mid 70's of Rock , Blues, Motown and Pop music after sorting through them on top of my own purchases. After my parent,s both passed away recently I was also given roughly 600 78's and 33's from the 40's, 50's and 60's Big band, Blues and Pop singers from those era's I,m still sorting through. I know your just kidding about the sister thing! She only ever gave out one album to a freind that didn,t bring it back and it wasn,t the beatles or hers and my brother still teases her about it. My brother inlaw said the only thing she ever gave another man was a headache. He is expected to fully recover. Cheers
girls used to write their names on their albums in the sixties, which was the fate of every dave clark 5 record ever made that was played. historically (being an american), rubber soul beginning with 'i've just seen a face' and in stereo is still my favorite way of hearing it. i've got parlophones,mofi's, japanese pressings, domestic pressings, etc, etc, etc...
I love the Beatles music still to this day (after innumerable plays) and the latest re-re-reissue is evidence of the value of this catalog, both to the provider and the user. Nothing of any value in this world is free. That's not to say of course that money and what it affords, buys happiness yet, I for one, do enjoy and am truly thankful for eating well. That said, I do have to DIS-agree with Fromunda, in that it is no conspiracy to strip the innocent (Beatles) music lover once again... if you find value, want, need (?) in the current reissue than buy, if you don't (because you already own what you feel to be a superior source, AKA: early analogue pressings), then... save your ducats. No whining.

What does mystify me, and I admittedly claim little knowledge of the digital world, is why such an honored and valuable catalog such as this one would sit for so long (with the advent and refinement in the art of high res transfer capabilities) and not see a thorough going over for the masses. And prey tell, why not DSD? It offered beautiful transfers to vinyl for the Rolling Stones albums in 2003 Abkco reissue on both SACD and vinyl.

After listening to the latest issue of little silver discs, I found them enjoyable but, I'll wait and see how it all pans out. Sure would dig a set of pristine analogue mono copies on polyvinyl chloride, though.

Happy (re)Listening!
It seems to me that I read somewhere that the remasters on vinyl might be out somtime next month in(November). I am not sure if this accurate or if the date has been bushed back.