whats the finest recorded cd you've heard?

Regardless of the music style what's the one disc that made you say wow about the recording quality. The one disc that comes to mind when you want to demo your system for someone. For me, I just heard an older cd from the rippingtons. The cd is "Let it Ripp" It's very well done!

Mike
ndfan
Agree that Amused is a novelty, but the dog barking way outside the speakers does confirm, IMHO, proper speaker placement. I used a Stanley FatMax ($80 or so)for measuring. My method was based on that in Jim Smith's Get Better Sound - establish a center line and make sure both speakers are precisely the same distance away. The trick is getting the front and rear distances right, given differences due to toe-in. I found a 3/4" error in my eye ball placement kept the dog bark almost inside the right speaker. After adjustment it was way, and I mean way to the right. Interestingly, the liner notes on Amused say if you don't hear the dog way out right, your speakers are out of phase. I believe it is more a positioning issue. Hope this helps.
Mcondo - Thanks for the input. That book's been mentioned in a few threads - did you think it's worth the purchase price? I'll give the laser positioning a try. I have various laser levels as I do a lot of construction work these days. I wouldn't have thought 3/4" would make that much of a difference.
Jax2, buy the FatMax, you'll use it for regular home projects also. The book is very good, although one will argue the it is simply the combined wisdom of this and other forums. I like the glossary - now I know what all these audiophile words mean! Yes, small differences make a difference - surprised the hell out of me!
McCondo - Thanks again for the input. FWIW "FatMax" is a group of tools offered by Stanley (CST/Berger), and not an actual product. I use several FatMax products. One of the laser levels I use is this FatMax laser. Is that the type of laser you've found useful? Otherwise if anyone were to do a search on "FatMax laser" they will find there are a few different options that accomplish different tasks.