Good Time to be a metal fan with a turntable

What a great time it is to be a metal fan. In the past two months I have picked up Ride the Lightning and Master of Puppets remastered at 45 rpm, Led Zeppelin The Song Remains the Same re-done by Jimmy Page,Iron Maiden Somewhere Back in Time: 1980-1989, Ac/DC Let There Be Rock, Rush Permanent Waves re-mastered(with Moving Pictures coming out in the fall), amd The Sex Pistols Never Mind the Bullocks(yeah I know they we're technically punk but this album should be in any metal heads collection).

So my question is what would you guys like to see re-issued?

I know for myself I would like to see re-issues of the first two Ozzy albums, and Judas Priest-Screaming for Vengeance.
nrostov
"Metal" as it were, came a bit after my time. However as a teen I was a fan of Black Sabbath (don't ask me why but it had something to do with Tony Iommi's guitar sound which I used to call "the wall of electricity").
From the 70's I'd like to see:
Deep Purple - Machine Head, and Who Do We Think We Are
Robin Trower - Bridge of Sighs, For Earth Below
Black Sabbath - Volume 4
Journey - Look into the Future (1st Journey, before pop sound)
Bad Co - ?
Van Halen 1st
UFO -?
maybe something by Hawkwind?
>>MegaDeath. Makes me want to go out and buy the LP and play it real loud and fill my house up with lots of DEATH.<<

Gives you a real appreciaton for gangster rap doesn't it?
AudioFeil International: let's hear about your favorite music now, since that's what this thread should have been about in the first place.

Xiekitchen and other Sabbath fans - Earmark records (Italy) has re-released much of the Black Sabbath catalog on 180gm vinyl, I have several of them and they're well worth it. Quiet, good quality vinyl and nice packaging. Easily available in US and not expensive. Hawkwind - wouldn't that be nice, it's hard enough to even find many of their releases on CD!

I agree with the OP, there has been much to celebrate lately in hard rock/metal on the vinyl front, and also live in concert - Heaven and Hell(Dio-lineup Sabbath), Judas Priest, Iron Maiden and Rush are all engaged in top-quality tours - I've seen all of them lately and they are at the top of their game.
Audeiofeil, you got it dead on.

Glory, go listen to NWA's Straight Outta Compton...now that's some "filling your house with DEATH", and we're not talkin' Heavy Metal Devil and Demons "DEATH". We're talkin' real life, glorification of "DEATH" So strap up your gat, let's go on a hoot ride, and pull a 187 on some punk ass bitchs. :)

Xiekitchen, Machine Head and Black Sabbath Volume 4 have been reissued and are available.

The only reason I didn't put Black Sabbath(the originators of real heavy metal) on the list is because all of their albums have been re-released on 180g LP's. Same for AC/DC.
I'm really partial to the older metal groups such as:

The Starlight Vocal Band
1910 Fruitgum Company
The Archies
Ohio Express
The Lemon Pipers
The Royal Guardsmen

They represent the very essence and intellect of your metal bands.

Rock on bro.