Anyone else like Nick Drake ?

I'm looking for the sound, the feel, of Drake's Pink Moon album - stark, spare, subdued, brooding yet beautiful. Are there any other artistes who have albums like that, with the bare minimum (and preferably just an acoustic guitar) of instrumentation. I know it's difficult to find a voice like his, which is almost never raised in pitch, but maybe there are some more out there. Appreciate your recommendations.
khwarezm
Try Tim Buckley....Goodbye and Hello...amazon has them used for $5..new $9... Jeff's father
Thanks again. I listened to a couple of clips on the internet from Alexi Murdoch's 'Time without consequence', and yes, there were deifinite echoes of Drake. Perhaps as close as anyone can possibly get, but (unfortunately0 that's still not very close. Maybe there will never be anyone like him. I played the Pink Moon album twice last evening, and it filled my living room with magic.
If you haven't listened to Sufjan Stevens "Come On Feel The Illinoise" yet you really should. I seriously put this cd on every day for nearly three weeks. It will give you goose bumps and that doesn't happen as often as it used to.