Zeppelin on vinyl

I just noticed that Acoustic Sounds is listing all the Led Zeppelin reissues by Classic Records as "limited stock." Anyone know what's up? I assume that they are going out of print. Shall I assume further that they are to be replaced by something newer, better, more expensive? Thanks.
hodu
the zepplin stuff, approved by the band, will be coming from warner music(atlantic/swan song), not universal. the classic records issues were never anything to write home about, and were made with older masters.
Jaybo, thanks for the correction about Warner Music. I never can keep straight which labels are owned by which of the major conglomerate record companies these days.
Jaybo,

What exactly was wrong with the Classic records releases? They sound awesome to me(especially the first three).
Nrostov, you are 100% correct to my ears. The first three albums are excellent. They have a very live feel to them. They have a raw sound that I find extremely enjoyable. The classic versions of those are some of my favorite vinyl.
Jjmali,

Let me ask you this. I feel that the ones after that don't sound as good because of Jimmy Page's production. I back this up with one of the biography's I read about the band. I read how Jimmy just went over and over the albums and kept redoing things. I think he ruined the mixes on some of the albums especially Led Zepplin IV. What do you think?