Zeppelin on vinyl

I just noticed that Acoustic Sounds is listing all the Led Zeppelin reissues by Classic Records as "limited stock." Anyone know what's up? I assume that they are going out of print. Shall I assume further that they are to be replaced by something newer, better, more expensive? Thanks.
hodu
Licensing rights expired. Universal (the license holder, IIRC) is now issuing a lot of vinyl directly but no word of new reissues of the LZ titles Classic has issued.

As an example, see the new Warner Brothers web site: Because Sound Matters.

The LPs issued so far by Because Sound Matters have received very good reports. At least some are being mastered by Steve Hoffman and Kevin Grey. However, I wouldn't assume that all vinyl issued by one or another Universal subsidiary will be of the same quality as these coming from Because Sound Matters.
It might have something to do with the media anouncing that LZ is now allowing internet downloads on all their material.
the zepplin stuff, approved by the band, will be coming from warner music(atlantic/swan song), not universal. the classic records issues were never anything to write home about, and were made with older masters.
Jaybo, thanks for the correction about Warner Music. I never can keep straight which labels are owned by which of the major conglomerate record companies these days.
Jaybo,

What exactly was wrong with the Classic records releases? They sound awesome to me(especially the first three).